The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter

Welcome to my blog. and, you can click the navigations are Violet, Eyes, Turns, Brighter to see more. Thank you.

Being yourself will make you happy. trust me, :)
happy Pictures, Images and Photos

alone

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 6:10 AM

am i gonna be alone again? should i? huhu. seriously, i dont want to be alone and i cant! please, i need you boy. cant u realize that? we have been together for almost 1 year, but why we have to be like this haa? why? it's really driving me crazy. can u care my feels? I MISS YOU baa stupid. huhu. really miss you. mau tgu u abis spm, bru dpt msg? waaaa~ lma baa lg tuhh. how come ow? damn!

or maybe, u dowan with me again? omg~ i really cant believe it.

i repeat again, i dont BELIEVE it.

:'(