The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter

Welcome to my blog. and, you can click the navigations are Violet, Eyes, Turns, Brighter to see more. Thank you.

Being yourself will make you happy. trust me, :)
happy Pictures, Images and Photos

blank blank.

Monday, November 8, 2010 5:33 AM

good night readers. tonight, i'd update my blog. hehe. i want my blog also nice like others maa. haa, first, i check teddie rainbow's blog. memula, pening baa tingu dia punya blog ni, mana navi nya? sekalinya ada tuhh itik menari2, try la click itiknya, deeei~ b'jalan2 chatbox nya, ahaa. nakal. :DD i try to keep in touch with this blog. promise. :)

tadi sekolah, punya men BUSAN, tau ndaaa? dgn aktiviti nya yg borink, urg dtg pun ckit, cgu nya pun mcm apa sha, ==' cpt2 laa cuti skolah.