The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter

Welcome to my blog. and, you can click the navigations are Violet, Eyes, Turns, Brighter to see more. Thank you.

Being yourself will make you happy. trust me, :)
happy Pictures, Images and Photos

6/11/2010; i really hate it.

Saturday, November 6, 2010 10:47 PM

hello, i think this is the third time i use this blog. haha. sowt. i just need to release all my tension at somewhere. yesterday, it was badly day for me and epul. jadi, ckup la sekali kmi kna bt gtu. :'( i will never and ever repeat that silly mistake AGAIN. seriously, i was so regret with what have we done. and, i promised with epul, we're not goin that place ANYMORE. but i just wonder, how come it gonna happen haa? i really dont understand, y aa? if i given a 2nd change, i will not do that, but, it's already happen, so, i think, there's nothing else i can do. i will try to forget that bad moment, and i really have to move foward. i have to be myself like before. i dont want to be quite just because that.

Dear God, please help me. im totally confuse now. :(